The Art of Living in the Light of Death
The hospice patients I served often spoke of the simple pleasures as being the best.
- To listen with the heart and to be heard deeply.
- To touch with care and to be held by love.
- To notice the stars in the sky and the smell of the earth.
- To give something back to humanity.
- To reflect all these miracles back to the Universe with a grateful heart.
The Richard Brendan Show — Bringing Love to Life radio show was a positive and inspiring radio talk show that served as a voice for loving self, one another, and the Earth. On the air for more than 14 years, the program empowered listeners as it explored many top social issues.
See with Love
The one I seek is within me.
Give me new eyes so I can see the love inside myself.
Give me new eyes so I can see the love inside others.
May I rise into love with all that is.
May I see all as sacred.
May I see with love.